8 Secrets You Must Know To Choose a Good Wedding Photographer
- A directory is never a good idea to look for and that why stick to visiting their website so as to see at least a few samples of their work.
- If your photographer a part of some camera club or belongs to some recognized professional photographic association? It is easy to buy a camera and become self proclaimed photographer.
- Not all photographers are from high street studios and that’s why if you wish to reach them, keep their address handy as many of the professional work from home, legitimately.
- Ask the photographer to let you see some of their works from start to end. That means you can simply ask them to see a wedding from start to end
- Are they qualified? Do they have business skills? Are they experienced or not? Do they meet deadline? Do they offer candid photography? – ask these questions
- Always see their additional charges and must meet the photographer in personal to gauge their personality and style.
- There are various forms of photography in wedding as well. Which one you want- Decide first
- Keep a backup handy with you if your budget allows it. There is always a scope of accidents and broken promises, after all!
Visit here for more info.